What would you feel if you come to know that you got a very important gift from god?
It's a strange feeling that is very hard to explain...i don't know if i will jump or scream out of happiness...
As time goes, I'm like a kid who like to unwrapped the gift the I received right away..but no..i have to wait for 6 more months...no worries I know it's worth the wait..
It's so amazing to think that there is a new life forming...formed out of love, a special gift from GOD...
The gift that I would cherish for the rest of my life...
It's a strange feeling that is very hard to explain...i don't know if i will jump or scream out of happiness...
As time goes, I'm like a kid who like to unwrapped the gift the I received right away..but no..i have to wait for 6 more months...no worries I know it's worth the wait..
It's so amazing to think that there is a new life forming...formed out of love, a special gift from GOD...
The gift that I would cherish for the rest of my life...
No comments:
Post a Comment