Sunday, May 29, 2011

RH Bill

...it sounds so political but this is one of the hottest topics now in the Philippines...

I'm not into politics and I'm not part of any groups who are supporting or opposing this bill...

I came across this website ( www.vigilantcitizen.com ) when I was searching for some articles about Lady Gaga being a devil worshiper. I became interested about her stories when I received a chain email showing and explaining the hidden messages of her acts and her music.

I have read a lot of articles from this website, which for me is an eye opener, showing all the reality of what's happening around us and what's going to happen to all of us. I found them all interesting, but what interest me most was one of the sinister sites featured, The Georgia Guidestones.

The Georgia Guidestones is a mysterious monument on which are carved ten “commandments” for a “New Age of Reason”. The first commandment? Maintaining the world population under 500 million people.

It's all about depopulation, planned parenthood and eugenics.

After reading this article I thought of the RH Bill which was on the news almost everyday. I don't know if this is related to the first commandment mentioned in the Georgia Guidestones, but in some ways it made my stand stronger against this bill. I believe it is not the solution to end poverty, it's all about conscience. People working in our government should have conscience to end the corruption.

Nobody wants to be part of the false movements which at the end will make us all suffer...do you want to be extinct?













No comments:

Post a Comment